[Elfsea] Fw: [Steppes] Need a meeting place near I-20 and I35W

Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Fri Sep 26 09:45:41 PDT 2008

Just got back in town, or I would have responded sooner.

The Rig Steakhouse is on I35W perhaps two blocks south of the I35W & I20
interchange. It is on the frontage road (Alta Mesa Blvd exit) on the west
side of the highway. They have a room that would be fine for a gathering of
25-30 folks (perhaps more, it's been a while since I've been there) On the
outside, there's a tall, old-style, oil rig that makes it easy to locate
from the highway. Food prices are very reasonable, akin to a Golden Corral.

The Rig: 6308 South Fwy (I-35W), Fort Worth, TX
Phone: 817-293-7027
Map: http://tinyurl.com/TheRig

The url above works. But googling The Rig and using the quick maps will
sometimes point you to a spot North of Ft. Worth, *many* many miles from the
I20/I35W intersection, so be observant, or just use the url above.

Hope this isn't too late.
-=Armand=-