[Elfsea] Fw: [Steppes] Need a meeting place near I-20 and I35W

eleanor cleavely whiteoakbard at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 14:41:20 PDT 2008

I can vouch for the Rig. It's where all the Everman teachers hang out after
work. DEFINITELY get the chicken fried steak. SOOO YUMMY! Plus, if you meet
on a Friday or Saturday, they have karaoke!

Eleanor
Everman English teacher extraordinare

On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 11:45 AM, Dragonetti <dragonetti at generich.com>wrote:

> Just got back in town, or I would have responded sooner.
>
> The Rig Steakhouse is on I35W perhaps two blocks south of the I35W & I20
> interchange. It is on the frontage road (Alta Mesa Blvd exit) on the west
> side of the highway. They have a room that would be fine for a gathering of
> 25-30 folks (perhaps more, it's been a while since I've been there) On the
> outside, there's a tall, old-style, oil rig that makes it easy to locate
> from the highway. Food prices are very reasonable, akin to a Golden Corral.
>
> The Rig: 6308 South Fwy (I-35W), Fort Worth, TX
> Phone: 817-293-7027
> Map: http://tinyurl.com/TheRig
>
> The url above works. But googling The Rig and using the quick maps will
> sometimes point you to a spot North of Ft. Worth, *many* many miles from
> the
> I20/I35W intersection, so be observant, or just use the url above.
>
> Hope this isn't too late.
> -=Armand=-

"Mine honor is my life; both grow in one;
take honor from me and my life is done."
--William Shakespeare

Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved

Reluctor ultum , pareo parum - Resist much, obey little