[Elfsea] Bear pit vs. melee vs. regular tourney

Brandon McDermott brandonsmcd at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 7 12:23:34 PDT 2009

I believe (Alaric correct me if I am wrong) that he was refering to a Snowball Melee.

The first round is a parring of single cmbatants.....

The second round is two on two combat, with each side being lead by the victor of the previous round.....

The third round is four on four......etc.. etc...

When all combatants are equaly divided,
A. a "Captain" for each team is chosen either by the fighters, the Ladies, the Royalty etc...and a final melee is fought to determine the winning "Captain" or team.
B. A fight to the last person standing. (Grand Melee)

Gramercy,
Lochlan