[Elfsea] greetings and salutations

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Sun Apr 12 08:07:37 PDT 2009

Greetings and happy to hear from you! The Barony of Elfsea is a friendly
place with many people with many talents. We tend to be a service oriented
group, but we have many artisans held in high regard in the Kingdom and many
rapier fighters including a few Dons.  Though you did not mention chivalric
fighting, we have quite a few heavy fighters of note. We also have a very
active archery program and quite a few heralds.

You might want to check our web page at http://www.elfsea.net and the
kingdom web page at http://www.ansteorra.org .  Each has a calendar of
events with dates, locations, and some commentary.

If you need anything, feel free to contact me or any of the officers shown
on the baronial web pages.

In service,

Caelin on Andrede