[Elfsea] greetings and salutations

daire.druinne at gmail.com daire.druinne at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 11:55:44 PDT 2009

Scrolls, eh? Well, it just so happens that our monthly paint and snack and
chat and paint some more happens tomorrow night.

We meet in modern clothing at the home of Lady Elspeth. Check out her link
on the guilds page of the Elfsea website. You don't need supplies; we have
some loaner stuff to get you started if you are new to scrolls, and if not,
then bring that paint box along.

Also, we have two local events that are great for introducing someone to
the SCA. Glaslyn and Dragsonfire Tor are coming up soon. All you need is a
chair, a chair cover and a mug or other drinking vessel and something to
put in it. We will have out the baronial blue and white for our populace to
use for shade and we tend to due a mini pot luck lunch with lots of finger
foods around mid day. All we ask is that if you want to eat from the table,
you put something upon it to share. Rapier will included at both of these
events.

We hope to see you both soon,
Daire and Druinne