[Elfsea] Lewisville Library Demo Tonight

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 13 22:29:58 PST 2009

Reminder; Lewisville Library Demo Tonight

Lewisville Public Library

1197 W Main St.

972-219-3570

  http://library.cityoflewisville.com

>From I35E, go to Main/1171. Turn west, left, onto Main. Go approx. 1 1/2 miles. The library is on the north, right, side a little further down from the High School. It is right next to the police station, which has blue lights decorating it. The library has white lights on the building & in the trees in front.

Please come out. I will be there between 5:30 and 6pm.
We can get into the room at 6 to set up. The demo is set to run from 6:30 to 8:30. The library closes at 9pm.
Please use the door facing Main St, next to the large Library sign. That leads to a lobby that has a direct door to the room we will be using.

Thank you for your support.

YIS
Lady Gabriele
my cell 214-629-1479