[Elfsea] Happy Holidays

Druinne de Salesberie druinne at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 18:39:17 PST 2009

Today has been a day to remember. We had a white Christmas in Elfsea!

We hope that all of you have had a good day no matter where you are at
and that all of your travels are safe. In this Yuletide season, our
most fervent wish is that you all celebrate the joy of the season and
start this coming year full of hope and good health.

We remain in ever faithful service to our Crown,
Dáire and Druinne

--
Druinne
"Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero" - Seize the day, trust as