[Elfsea] Fwd: [Loch-Ruadh] Rapier gear for sale

eleanor cleavely whiteoakbard at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 14:27:38 PST 2009

fyi

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Joey <josenieto at charter.net>
Date: Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 4:26 PM
Subject: [Loch-Ruadh] Rapier gear for sale
To: loch-ruadh at lists.ansteorra.org

I have  been considering this for some time now and I think it's time to let
go (Eleanor wants me to get rid of it).  I have a 36 inch Schlager blade, a
43 inch Hanwei blade, a Safeflex dagger (18 inches I think), and a 3 weapons
mask for sale. I am asking 30.00 each or all 4 for 100.00.

Sebastian

http://eleanorcleavely.weebly.com/index.html

"Mine honor is my life; both grow in one;
take honor from me and my life is done."
--William Shakespeare

Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved

Reluctor ultum , pareo parum - Resist much, obey little