[Elfsea] Additional weather info sites

Elaine eshc at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 30 19:47:41 PDT 2009

Hallooo there!

That 's a great site. Lots of good info. The following is part of the
informational overload our wonderfully handy computers have
accustomed us to.

If you are going out of state or need to know what's headed our way
from two states away, this is the one I find handy:

http://radar.weather.gov/Conus/full_loop.php

For an hourly one done by the days of the week and to find out the
storm tracks, I use this one, but  you can change the zip code at the
top to get your own area. It's accurate in an SCA sort of way. ;-)

  http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?
query=75228

Best of luck in any travels you do. May you stay safe and return with
stories of wonderful adventures with dragons and other people!  :-)

YIS,

HL Lete Bithespring