[Elfsea] period gaming tonight

Duncan Hepburn duncan at stormypetrel.org
Thu Jul 30 10:06:18 PDT 2009

Steppes' Period Gamesters Gathering is a go for tonight. We'll be mostly
carousing, with an occasional game interspersed. We'll pull out the
cards, dice, and game boards and play whatever games strike our fancy.

Gamesters starts *promptly* at 7ish at the home of Duncan and Genevieve.

Address and map can be found on the Steppes website at:

http://steppes.ansteorra.org/node/292

There is a focus group for period gaming in the Steppes set up at: