[Elfsea] Next Indoor Rapier Practice - Saturday, July 25

glen wilkerson gdwilkerson at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 18 08:24:59 PDT 2009

Second Reminder...

The next combined baronial indoor rapier practice in the downstairs community room of the Central Branch of the Arlington Public Library will be Saturday, July 25.  The room was available early so we will be starting at 1:00 instead of the regular time of 2:00, and we will go until the usual closing time of 5:30ish.  The library is in downtown Arlington on Abram Street between Center and Mesquite.

The Center Street exit is closed - again - and I will post revised travel instructions next week.  Unless you hear differently, plan on using the Cooper Street route I posted last month.

Don Alaric
Elfsea Rapier Marshal