[Elfsea] Next Indoor Rapier Practice - Saturday, July 25

glen wilkerson gdwilkerson at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 21 11:34:05 PDT 2009

Second-and-a-half Reminder...

The next combined baronial indoor rapier practice in the downstairs community room of the Central Branch of the Arlington Public Library will be Saturday, July 25.  The room was available early so we will be starting at 1:00 instead of the regular time of 2:00, and we will go until the usual closing time of 5:30ish.  The library is in downtown Arlington on Abram Street between Center and Mesquite.

The Center Street exit is, at this time, currently open from both east and west.  I will try to check that morning to make sure it is still open before posting final travel instructions in the last reminder

Don Alaric
Elfsea Rapier Marshal