[Elfsea] Tueday's Tablet/Card Weaving Class

Elisaba Dow neorn75 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 12:37:11 PDT 2009

Where would I find an inkle loom and cards in Fort Worth/Dallas area? I have
a box loom but it already has a project going on it (why did I decide to
warp 15 yards?) Would they have them at Hobby Lobby?
I already have the thread but was wondering what the fiber shop to go to
around here is.  Back in Atenveldt they had "Fiber Factory" but I'm pretty
sure they were local.

Thanks!
Gwen

On Sun, Jul 19, 2009 at 7:56 PM, Amelia Johnston <amelia.buckner at hotmail.com