[Elfsea] Tueday's Tablet/Card Weaving Class

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Mon Jul 20 12:40:01 PDT 2009

I would recommend getting them from Mistress Stella in Elfsea. She has been
making them and training people to use them for years. All her work is
excellent (as you might expect from a Laurel). She is on this list and would
probably respond to an ISO.

Richard Threlkeld, CPA

Software Innovation

 <http://www.softwareinnovation.com/> silogo2a  and