[Elfsea] Elfsea Archery Practice

Lord Daniel lorddaniel50 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 7 21:42:01 PDT 2009

Congratulations H.L. Ker Maegam,

HL Pyro at today's Elfsea Archery Practice was fantastic... She setup the field, secured the shooting area with safety areas clearly marked for the shooting line and the safety line allowing archer to enter and exit safely. Also, leaving a safe viewing area for the viewing members to  enjoy the archers practice. There were 6 archers shooting with two archers working very diligently with form, site drew, arrow placement, bow tuning and arrow fitting.

 It is my goal,  I Lord Daniel O`Ceileachair will build the Barony of Elfsea as a strong archery group again so that we will stand strong again for the Kingdom of Ansteorra and the Barony of Elfsea archery will shine once more !!!!!!!!!

In Service,
Lord Daniel O`Ceileachair
Elfsea Archery Marshal