[Elfsea] Archery Practice Sunday June 22

Lord Daniel lorddaniel50 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 7 22:54:08 PDT 2009

Greetings to all,
Sunday, June 22 archery practice will be at Camp Shaman 1-4pm. I will be attending the Lilly's war and not return till the 23rd. Providing Don Sebastian Frobishire can get off work that Sunday he will work with HL Ker Magen (Pyro) Elfsea's current Marshal In Training (MIT) whom will setup, manage, and marshal the archery range. You Go Girl ! Please know that Don Sebastian is a seasoned archery marshal and a fantastic archery teacher.

I ask all to come out and support tham both.

In Service,
Lord Daniel O`Ceileachair
Elfsea Archery Marshal