[Elfsea] Clarification Re: Bardic Competition at Elfsea Defender!

eleanor cleavely whiteoakbard at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 17:11:57 PDT 2009

Good question! Allow me to clarify:

You need three pieces. The first two must meet the criteria set forth by the
rules. The third piece must be a separate piece than the other two. It can
be a period or an original piece that you did not do in the previous two
rounds. Basically, the third piece is there as a tie-breaker. Does that make
sense?

I apologize for the vagueness of the rules. Please let me know if you have
any other questions.

Lady Eleanor Cleavely
Bard of Elfsea

--
"Mine honor is my life; both grow in one;
take honor from me and my life is done."

Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved

Reluctor ultum , pareo parum - Resist much, obey little