[Elfsea] Clarification Re: Bardic Competition at Elfsea Defender!

Levine, Daniel S levine at uta.edu
Sun Mar 8 18:01:08 PDT 2009

It's all clear now.

Thank you,
Daniel
________________________________
From: elfsea-bounces+levine=uta.edu at lists.ansteorra.org [elfsea-bounces+levine=uta.edu at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of eleanor cleavely [whiteoakbard at gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 08, 2009 7:11 PM
To: Barony of Elfsea
Cc: ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Subject: [Elfsea] Clarification Re: Bardic Competition at Elfsea Defender!

Good question! Allow me to clarify:

You need three pieces. The first two must meet the criteria set forth by the rules. The third piece must be a separate piece than the other two. It can be a period or an original piece that you did not do in the previous two rounds. Basically, the third piece is there as a tie-breaker. Does that make sense?

I apologize for the vagueness of the rules. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Lady Eleanor Cleavely
Bard of Elfsea