[Elfsea] Missing Items

Deana Covel Whitney dmcovel79 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 10 04:41:29 PDT 2009

Greetings Elfsea!

The Baronial shed is now clean. The inventory is updated.
Yet Elfsea is still missing a few items.  Might you have them?

Please look around your collections and see if you accidentally kept something that belongs to the Barony.  It might have gotten forgotten at an event and you picked it up to return, then forgot about it.  That happens in life.

Or you have something as part of your current or past job as an officer for the Barony.

Some known missing items: folding table, baronial pillows, history reports and photos, and brown Children’s pavilion.

If you find something that belongs to the Barony, please send me an email.  If necessary, we can arrange for a pick-up.  A blanket amnesty and no questions asked about found items.  :-)

In Service,
 HLy Hanna von Dahl
 Elfsea Chamberlain

"Burn brightly without burning out." - Richard Briggs