[Elfsea] Items Wanted

Deana Covel Whitney dmcovel79 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 10 04:42:42 PDT 2009

Greetings Elfesa!

Is your collection of SCA related items getting too large?
Do you own items that are still good, but you don’t want anymore?
Sale Them!

At Warlord Elfsea will have a SCA Pavilion Sale! (After all there were no garages in the middle ages.)
Saturday only, until all the stuff is gone. No offers are being refused.

I am looking for two things: Stuff and People.

Stuff:
If you are willing to donate your old items to the Barony so we can sale them (at any price), please let me know what you have.

If you want to sale your item and keep the money, you can share my space, but you will need to work in the pavilion and bring the items to the event. Large or high dollar items, such as Pavilions or armor, may be advertised at the sale, but each person must make up their own flyer. I will help in formatting it, if you need advice.

People:
I need volunteers to help run the sale.  It will run from after morning court to 3 pm or all Baronial items are sold.  One hour shifts are fine, after all a lot of things happen at Warlord.  Closer to Warlord I will ask for commitments.

Questions?  Email me: dmcovel79 at yahoo.com

In Service,
 H Ly Hanna von Dahl
 Elfsea Chamberlain

"Burn brightly without burning out." - Richard Briggs