[Elfsea] Elfsea Defender Dinner by the Lyst Field

eleanor cleavely whiteoakbard at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 16:40:51 PDT 2009

Giving up haggis? At Lent?

Wow...that there is some serious dedication! My hat's off to you, madame!

Eleanor
who has enough willpower for one day of Lent...now who has the chocolate?

--
"Mine honor is my life; both grow in one;
take honor from me and my life is done."

Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved

Reluctor ultum , pareo parum - Resist much, obey little