[Elfsea] Kragenworth Keep Bardic

willowjonbardc at juno.com willowjonbardc at juno.com
Thu May 7 01:22:33 PDT 2009

Hi everyone
I went to Mistress Catrina's and got some fabric and stuff that would make some nice hot weather clothes. I also have some jewelery and goblets and other stuff for trade.

Bring what you have and we will see if we can strike a trade or bring your dice and gaming stuff and see if you can get me to bet.

I need little things to use for largess and anything I can take apart and make things out of. If you have jewelery or coins or stuff with designs I can emboss I really like that. I am also looking for brass and all kinds of broken metal things.
willow