[Elfsea] Kragenworth Keep Bardic

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Wed May 6 20:00:19 PDT 2009

Greetings and Salutations Goode Gentles!

Just a reminder that this Friday, May 8th, is bardic.

If it is raining and we have to be indoors, it might be a little crowded, but we've done that before!

Bring your bardic material, food to share and your beverage of choice.

Directions:  Take your best route to E. Loop 820 and exit on Craig St.  Go East to Hunter and North to the intersection with Beaty.  Our house, 6801 Beaty, is on the NE corner of the "T".  There will be banners and lanterns on the porch.  If you get lost, call 817-492-9246 and we will guide you to us.

We look forward to seeing you, but if the weather is really nasty, stay home and be safe.  If it's that bad, the dogs, cats, ducklings and I will be in the workroom closet, somehow!!

In Service to the Dream,

Ly Gwenllian Brighid Hertewelle
Loch Ruadh Rocks! Beam me sideways, Scottie. These people don't know which way is up!