[Elfsea] Arlington Library Demo Thanks

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Wed Nov 4 17:51:12 PST 2009

The library was very helpful. I set up my computer and a larger screen and
played the DVDs from Gulf War. We had a lot of interest in archery based on
our exhibits.  There was also a lot of interest in the A&S displays. Of
course, many of the kids and adults were attracted to Don Alric's sword
display.

Our new bard did several pieces and was well received. Daniel of Cameron and
his lady Joselyn (sp?) danced. Mistress Stella and my lady showed their
fiber arts. Our Chronicler showed her looms and hand work and talked to
school kids about extra credit. Mistress Hanna showed some of her scrolls
and other work while her husband Silvias fought rapier outside. I did not
see the rapier fighting as I stayed inside to talk.

Strangely, I took some pictures.

Richard Threlkeld, CPA

Software Innovation

 <http://www.softwareinnovation.com/> silogo2a  and