[Elfsea] Tent Questions

charles armitage charlesarmitage at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 20 08:02:50 PDT 2009

The end carvings being a separate peace is a great idea your Excellency, if I did that, then I could do a metal center and rig polls hmmmm really good idea, ok or even wood but still yes I think that will be the way to go. I can buy and start carving the ends without having anything else done too, yay. Ok… Sunforger you say for canvas, what’s this “fabric district” you speak of?

Ld Kylan Ulfgierrson mka Charles
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."