[Elfsea] Tent Questions

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net pcrandal at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 20 11:45:40 PDT 2009

You can usually get a group to go there, it is great fun to search the remnants and cut offs from the industrial buyers.

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably, contentedly, even happily wrong." -John Kenneth Galbraith