[Elfsea] [Steppes] Third Quarter's Archer's Challenge & Pot Luck Revel!

William Black Dragon ironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 1 14:11:41 PDT 2009

Seems we always get the question (mainly from new folks), so I'll go
ahead and answer it there.  This is a primitive archery tournament,
no modern style wheel bows or wheel crossbows will be allowed to
compete in the tournament.  Sorry but our "Archer's Challenge" is a
medieval style archery tournament!

Should anyone have further questions about the tournament please
feel to contact me at the above email address, thank you!  We hope
to see you this coming Sunday morning!

Regards,

Ironwyrm

PS: I plan to bring grilled hot dogs, hot dog buns, mustard, relish &
a cooler of ice water (and sweetened tea if I can find another large
cooler) for the pot luck revel.