[Elfsea] Bid Request for Elfsea Defender in 2011

Donald Whitney dwhitney98 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 20 07:15:52 PDT 2010

Many thanks to Cathal and Alejandro for running a great Elfsea Defender XXX!   Without their dedication, we would not have had an Elfsea Defender XXX.  Thanks to those who helped them out at Defender to make it such a great event.

Since it's never too early to get started, I am taking bids for the next Elfsea Defender, April 1-3, 2011.

If you have never been an autocrat, this is a great way to get experience.  Please submit a bid spreadsheet to the Baron and Baroness, and to the Seneschal.   Bids will be reviewed by the Elfsea Financial Committee and the winning bidder will get the honor of autocrating the next Elfsea Defender.   A Keystone of Elfsea will be appointed to advise you.  You must be a member of the SCA to autocrat an event.

Yours in Service,

Silvius
Elfsea Seneschal