[Elfsea] Bid Request for Elfsea Defender in 2011

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Tue Apr 20 08:49:24 PDT 2010

Actually, you must be a sustaining member or family member or associate
member with access to a Blackstar at your address and meet all the other
requirements of being warranted as an officer, if I remember correctly. This
is because you will be warranted as a deputy Seneschal of the Barony while
you are the autocrat. This lets you make financial commitments in the name
of the Barony as in signing orders for portapotties and site reservations
which are reserved for Seneschals.

In service,

Caelin on Andrede