[Elfsea] OT - Belly Dance Show / Competition in Grapevine tomorrow Night!

Traci traci at crimsonvision.net
Wed Aug 18 09:51:34 PDT 2010

Hello everyone!

Forgive the off topic-ness of this missive but I'm trying to get this in
front of as many people as possible.  My belly dance troupe and I are
competing in a very big competition tomorrow night where the winners are
picked by audience ballot! Obviously we are hoping to pack the audience with
as many friends as we can so if possible we'd love to see you there!

Tribal Evolution (that's us!) will be debuting two numbers from our upcoming
full length show, Le Cirque Nouveau, at Yaa Halla Y'all this *Thursday,
August 19th at the Grapevine Convention Center (1209 South Main Street,
Grapevine Texas 76051)*. Here is a link to the show's website with more
information <http://www.isisandthestardancers.com/YH2010/YH2010_Home.htm>.

A little bit about the show the two numbers we will be performing are from:
A magical dance concoction; part vintage cabaret, part hypnotizing belly
dance with essences of smoky ragtime, raucous vaudeville, mysterious
vagabonds and deliciously exotic world music all in an interactive
atmosphere of beguiling characters and scintillating scenes. Be transported
to an era of the past that never truly existed outside the realm of fantasy!

*Doors at 6 P.M. Show 6:30 P.M. Tickets are $18 each. Please come out and
support Tribal Evolution in their quest for "People's Choice Award" at the
event!

*Thank you & hope to see you there!
Countess Elizabeta a.k.a. 'Blaze' of Tribal Evolution!*
*