[Elfsea] A stitch in Madness party.

Heather NIce heather_nice2003 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 3 09:18:54 PST 2010

When: Saturday Januaray 16th

Time: Anytime after 9 am

Where:
948 Blossomwood Court
Arlington Texas, 76017
(910)539-1088

Whats happening.

Bring your sewing projects, to get some real work done. My house is kid proof, so we have toys and lots of movies. I have lots of space and will have snacks and drinks for everyone, help me celibrate my birthday a day early by keeping me some company by doing what I love, sewing! Having some good food and friends over for company.

Heres the address, please call me or email me so I know how many people is coming so I can make sure I have enough food for everyone.

Hope to see you all there,
Heather.