[Elfsea] A stitch in Madness party.

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net pcrandal at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 3 09:36:45 PST 2010

Make it a potluck, then you don't have to worry about bribing us with food.

Map here: http://bit.ly/6Gy0EQ

Crandall, Olde Phart

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably, contentedly, even happily wrong." -John Kenneth Galbraith