[Elfsea] A favor...

eleanor cleavely whiteoakbard at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 11:25:14 PST 2010

Ok, this may sound a bit weird but I have a favor to ask.

Does anyone have a larger-sized Tudor or Elizabethan gown they would be
willing to let me borrow next week? I am starting my Shakespeare unit and
I'd love to be able to show a gown. I used to have one or two, but I wised
up after moving to AZ (apparently 120F and Tudors don't mix. Who knew?).

If you have one and are willing to allow me to borrow and/or wear it, I
would be indebted to you. Please contact me offlist.

Thank you so much and sorry for the off-topic post!
Eleanor Cleavely

--
http://eleanorcleavely.weebly.com/index.html

"Mine honor is my life; both grow in one;
take honor from me and my life is done."
--William Shakespeare

Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved

Reluctor ultum , pareo parum - Resist much, obey little