[Elfsea] OT - Request for Calligrapher help

Viviana Rowntree tinygypsylady at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 07:54:42 PST 2010

Good Day!

I am looking for someone who has time to callig a scroll for our Baroness.
Mistress Serena will be providing the text for the scroll and it will, no
doubt, be in Latin.

The catch is the callig'ing needs to be completed in one (1) month or less
as I have a lot of painting to do.  The scroll is scheduled for Warlord
2010.

If you are interested in helping me with this project and have time, I will
be at the C&I meeting this week or you can contact me directly.

Many thanks,

Viviana