[Elfsea] Moot this monday

Delorise Varble dgvarble at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 27 17:36:36 PDT 2010

 I don't know if the Baroness passed on the info i am out of town and cannot be at moot.  My nephew got married in IN and I am there.  Could Hanna give my report?  Thanks
Delorise

We have money and my office will be up in Jan 2011.  I need one addional deputy for the ER. ( Helen said she wants the office of treasurer).