[Elfsea] WaterBearing and Luncheon at Crown

Megan Henderson gs_gem at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 14 13:31:19 PDT 2010

Greetings, Greetings One and All,

I am passing this along with permission from one of my wonderful mothers, any help you feel inspired to give would be much appreciated.

On that note I will be running waterbearing and would welcome and sooo be grateful for extra hands. If your busy, no worries. However if you have 5 min where you want something to do come find me :)

Many Thanks Again,
Megan
oh and fill free to forward where it has not ventured yet