[Elfsea] Oops

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Mon Jun 14 15:20:59 PDT 2010

I accidentally deleted the email from the newcomer who was talking about the
Steppes All About the SCA mini event. I meant to approve it. I have included
it below, but the email will show from me and not from Antoine.

In service,

Caelin on Andrede

Moderator

I am planning to be there.  I will have questions about heavy fighting,
armoring, name and armorial heraldry, and, perhaps mostly, needle and thread
topics, since I have lots of garb and cloth armor needs.  It will be nice to
have a forum where I'll feel like I can throw out a million questions
without fear of boring someone or interrupting their own fun free time.
(I've never had someone make me feel guilty for that, just sayin'.)  Is
there anything I should bring?  Thanks!

Antoine D'Aubernoun

mka Randy Shipp