[Elfsea] FW: OT: Looking for an electrician

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 26 17:54:30 PDT 2010

check out Milestone Electric. We have used them a couple of times. They are very professional about their work and when they are going to get there. Once they give you a quote that is the price, it will not go up. Tell them you know their theme, "Milestone Electric, We'll fix it in a flash." and save $50.00.
Their website is; http://www.milestoneelectricdfw.com/?gclid=CO2zktvY16ACFRplswodm2vWBg

Hope this helps.
Gabriele

The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)