[Elfsea] [Steppes] FW: OT: Looking for an electrician

Elaine eshc at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 27 05:46:34 PDT 2010

There's an excellent reference site, but joining can be pricey.
Effective if you are doing lots of repairs using different fields and
don't want to waste time and money with crooks or ignoramses.
Angie's list. They also have opened a medical section about doctors
and dentists and the like.

You get first-hand reports--from almost a worshipful attitude to a
Mommie Dearest. It's like having some gossipy neighbors at your back
fence. The companies are rated in half a dozen fields like report
card grades with users' comments following. Coupons are also available.

Just mentioning that you are subscribed to Angie's list will get
better service with some companies.

Lete

On Mar 26, 2010, at 7:54 PM, Michelle Dodd wrote