[Elfsea] Guardian of the Tor - thank you

Dáire and Druinne -- the Hays Family daire.druinne at gmail.com
Sun May 2 13:05:33 PDT 2010

Greetings all, If you missed Guardian of the Tor this weekend you missed out
on a lot of fun. As always the Tor put on an excellent event with as much
fighting as you could stand, it was as much fun to watch as it was to fight
in.

I would like to thank everyone that made this event happen and a special
thank you to those that helped me get through my birthday celebration
intact. I am deeply grateful to have such good friends.

Dáire de Haya
Baron of Elfsea