[Elfsea] Dragon fire Tor

fiacha5 at gmail.com fiacha5 at gmail.com
Sat May 1 19:44:32 PDT 2010

Amazng event, it so rocked. The people are just the most.  The weather was great. A well set up location.

Thanks to the Baron all the officers of the Canton and again the populous that made it so special.

All the Rattan you could eat and then some.  The fencers were great to watch. Sadly I could stay to watch the archery finish or the bardic begin.

I have to say our younger and newer fighters were something to talk about christein (sp) she was out there in the middle of it.  Gabriel as well. Both of them earned much word fame.
Christopher, man at arms of sir luois got a manic smile picking up a bastard sword.

Just lots of excitement energy.

Thank you
Fiacha the blue
Ps. Can someone make sure I'm on this list.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile