[Elfsea] In search of...photos taken at Laurel's prize in 2004

AlKudsi at aol.com AlKudsi at aol.com
Sat Sep 18 03:13:34 PDT 2010

during the reign of Drake and Sebri. Specifically, I'm looking for photos
of my display. I do know that several people took photos, and I even had
digital copies at one time, but in last February's crash of two of my computers,
those photos appear to have been lost.

My display that LPT was in the guise of my "tent" containing food and my
other arts in that context. I have been asked to possibly re-create that
exhibit, and would like the photos for reference.

For any help, please accept my thanks in advance!

HL Saqra al-Kudsi
Barony of the Steppes