[Elfsea] Coming to Glaslyn Defender? Monkeys not enough?

Duncan Hepburn duncan at stormypetrel.org
Wed Apr 13 10:44:50 PDT 2011

This message is for those who are coming this weekend to participate in one
of the funnest and most challenging tourneys in the kingdom.

If you are going to be participating, I bet you like combat. But will you
have gotten your fill of it by the end of the day?

If not, then mosey on down to Steppes on Sunday morning, to our fighter
practice. It happens to be the same day as our quarterly populace in the
park, so not only will there be fighter practice, but also a fun little
mini-tourney, a pot-luck lunch, and a lot of socializing. There's a large,
open field that will accommodate melees, if the interest is there. Also, we
have plenty of youth fighters, so if your child wants to participate in
youth combat, there'll be some of that too.

The practice will start at 11:00 and run until no one can lift their arms...
pretty much all day.

The practice is at Oak Creek Park in Carrollton.

2531 Oak Creek Dr
Carrollton Tx 75007

>From Denton/Sanger, go south on I-35E to Lewisville, take the Hebron Parkway
exit (448B).
Go east on Hebron Parkway for 7.6 miles. Turn right (South) on Marsh Lane.
Marsh Lane is just after the First Baptist Church of Hebron, which is an
old, gorgeous, red brick building.
Oak Creek Drive will be on your left in .8 miles
We'll be on the north side of the road, just past the tennis courts.

So this weekend, come for the fighting... stay for the... more fighting!

Duncan Hepburn
Baron of the Steppes