[Elfsea] Shakespeare

willowjonbardc at juno.com willowjonbardc at juno.com
Wed Apr 13 11:16:09 PDT 2011

My dear Lord Edward,  Greetings from Duchess Willow de Wisp
Lord Edward, could you please bring yourself and whoever is willing from your Company to the Northkeep's Castellan event in May and perform some cuttings from some of the Bard's works. Please keep away from Richard III because my Husband, Duke  Jonathan finds the portrayal of a great tournament fighter with a hump as unjust. My husband believes that one side was just over developed because he was reported to fight with a mace like my husband.
We are sponsoring a "Pavilion of Courtly Graces" and  I would love some short pieces to entertain the Ladies and Gentlemen during the day.
I will reward your company with gifts and coins of the realm, chocolates.
I eagerly await your reply.
Duchess Willow de Wisp
Groupon.com Official Site
1 huge daily deal on the best stuff to do in your city. Try it today!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4da5e8a71795769e73st02duc