[Elfsea] Moot (Populace Meeting) is tomorrow

Donald Whitney dwhitney98 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 27 19:39:36 PST 2011

Elfsea Moot (Populace Meeting) is tomorrow, February 28, 2011.

Moot - (Populace Meeting)

location:
At Coors Distribution Center, Fort Worth, TX

Monday, February 28, 2011
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
 Add this event to your personal calendar
A monthly meeting of the populace to discuss what we have done, what we want to do, and to socialize. It is held at the Coor's Distribution center where we get free beer and wine coolers. Of course, we drink sensibly - whatever that means. Wear garb if you can. Some people come straight from work and we welcome them in modern clothes.

Thank you.
Silvius
Elfsea Seneschal