[Elfsea] Leather/Armorers Guild Thursday 3/3/11

Jasper captain_jasperc at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 28 08:23:26 PST 2011

Greetings unto the List,
   This is a populace service announcement brought to you by the Leather/
Armorers Guild! This coming Thursday 3/3/11 will be our first official meeting.
The location is my home located at 616 E. Prairie View Rd. Crowley, TX 76036. It
could not be at a better time! This is your last chance to get those last minute
projects and armor repairs completed before you leave for Gulf Wars. I might
suggest checking the not so obvious pieces of your equipment that might need
repairs such as chin straps, shield straps and straps on gauntlets that you
might not use except at melee events. It is always the little things like this
that have failed that cause you a headache at the war. I have a full leather
workshop and have plenty of strapping, buckles and lots of leather for last
minute pouches and belts.

   We will be meeting between 6:30 and 7 and will work until we need to. If you
don't have any projects and just want to come over and talk armor and swap war
stories thats fine too!
See you there.

Jasper C.
Kevin Womack