[Elfsea] Coronation

Jenn Kostal ladygenevieve at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 10:02:23 PST 2011

Greetings Elfsea,

If you aren't on the Ansteorra list I just wanted to alert you that
Elfsea will be hosting the Coronation of TRH Lochlan and Gwen on May
the 14th.

Once all of Elfsea is home again from war I'll be looking for
volunteers to help with set up, hall decoration and tear down.  Lots
to plan in a little bit of time, especially considering we also have
Elfsea Defender we must support and take care of first.

If you have questions or wish to volunteer, please email me off list.

In Service,
Genevieve

--
The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.