[Elfsea] Submission for March Tidings

Elfsea Chronicler elfsea.chronicler at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 19:21:00 PST 2011

Greetings Elfsea.

I wanted to put out a call for submission for the March Tidings issue.  I am
hoping you will come across something interesting at Gulf War to write
about.  Please remember I have to have a physically signed release form for
your submissions.  Below are the links you will need if you want to submit:

Creative Release
form<http://www.ansteorra.org/publications/forms/ReleaseCreative.pdf>
(for
your articles, poems, drawings, puzzles, ect....)

Photography Release
form<http://www.ansteorra.org/publications/forms/ReleasePhotographer.pdf>
 (for
the person who took the photos)

Model Release form<http://www.ansteorra.org/publications/forms/ReleaseModel.pdf>
(for those who are in your photos)

I realize these forms are a bit of a pain, but we must have them done.  I
appreciate your cooperation concerning this issue.

Most of all, have fun at Gulf War and be safe in your travels.

--
*In Service, *
*Ldy Katrine la Esclopiera,*