[Elfsea] Thanks for the Demo

Sebastian sebastianf at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 12 07:01:37 PST 2011

Greetings Elfsea;

I would like to thank Lady Genevieve for her presentation on heraldry and
helping the students draw their own devices.  I would also like to thank Lady
Adelaide for her presentation on paper making and letting the students try their
hand at calligraphy.  I demonstrated soapstone carving techniques for making
molds and pewter casting.

The students and faculty at Snow Heights Elementary School were most impressed
and thankful for our efforts.

I appreciate you taking time out of your schedules to enrich the lives of these
students especially with Gulf War upon us.

In Service
Don Sebastian Frobishire
Elfsea Hospitaler