[Elfsea] Site Work Day

Marilyn Wolffe mmdswolffe at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 23 10:51:29 PDT 2011

What time do you want us to arrive?????

--- On Tue, 3/22/11, Daralynn Brittain <elspeth013 at hotmail.com> wrote:

From: Daralynn Brittain <elspeth013 at hotmail.com>
Subject: [Elfsea] Site Work Day
To: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Date: Tuesday, March 22, 2011, 2:51 PM

Greetings Elfsea,

Hope everyone had a great time at Gulf War.

The next two weeks are going to be busy, and go by quickly.  This Saturday is the Baronial work day at the site for Elfsea Defender.  As I have not been to the site recently, I am not sure about the condition.   I propose we be prepared.  If you are able to bring tools with you, please do.  If Lord Daniel can confirm there will be mowers on site, if we need them, I would appreciate it.  I am thinking: rakes, shovels, clippers, trash bags, etc.

We will be allowed to camp on site, I will have to have an RSVP for this. Please email me if you are planning on camping with us!!  It is Lord Gerhart's birthday, so some "celebration" could be happening later that evening.  I also heard mention, that if armor and weaponry is brought, there just might be some clashing of swords that sunday....

It will be a fun work day, come out and help prep the site for the Barony to welcome friends the following weekend.

In Service,

Lady Elspeth de Stervlen
Event Steward

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----